Let's Be Honest
Albuquerque Newborn Photographer, Albuquerque Newborn Photography, Newborn
Today is National Honesty Day!
I thought I would write I blog post with a few honest things about me that you may not know. Eeeep! Here we go:
1. I love Jesus. I would not be where I am today without Him. He saved me.
2. I am an identical mirror image twin. Read more about it here. She is left-handed, I am right-handed, our personalities were completely opposite in high school. I think she is one of the most gorgeous women I know. I know you say, "umm she looks just like you," but I don't see it. I wish the feelings I had toward my sister are what I think about myself. I think it has to do with our bond as well.
3. I am more an introvert than an extrovert. Owning a business challenges that!
4. We only want two kids.
5. My goal next year is to have my own studio.
6. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life.
7. We didn't tell anyone Ellas name before she was born.
8. Sometimes I cut people out of my life too quickly.
9. I am always on the go. always.
10. I have touched over 6,000,000 people with God's Word.
11. I stay home with my daughter. I run my photography business as well as work for Hosanna up to 30 hours a week (from home).
12. Cabo San Lucas is my favorite vacation spot.
13. I don't have any family pictures hanging in my house. I am too picky!! But I am working on it!
14. My husband and I cook dinner together every night.
15. When I need to relieve some stress, I bake and clean.